Noble Chair Epic Broken arm rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
The armrest on my Noble Epic Black has broken after about 3 years of use, i'm aware its out of warranty but is this something that can be repaired? Something is broken in the base and the armrest is very loose. If it cant be fixed can anyone reccomend something more durable as i was hoping for a little more longevity out of this chair than what i could get out of argos.

Caporegime
The armrest on my Noble Epic Black has broken after about 3 years of use, i'm aware its out of warranty but is this something that can be repaired? Something is broken in the base and the armrest is very loose. If it cant be fixed can anyone reccomend something more durable as i was hoping for a little more longevity out of this chair than what i could get out of argos.
I have the exact same issue but thankfully mine was in warranty and I got sent a new seat base.

Associate
After looking at mine the weld snapped in the seat base that holds the arm rest so mine all loose spoken to overclockers who were helpful new seat base is needed 50 pounds shame mine colour isn't in stock so got to wait i have braced it with some steel atm but its annoying

Associate
Hi, I stumbled on this thread and was wondering if replacement parts for the arm rest are available? I bought this chair 3 years ago and it is out of warranty, but I don't mind buying the arm rests separately.

Soldato
My left arm was so wonky (leans about 45 degrees) I had to remove it. From what I can tell, the plate in the chair base it attaches to is loose on that side.
Have had the chair for about 3 years as well. It was a little unstable from the start but I don't tend to use the arms so it didn't really bother me. My chair is now armless.

Associate
Mine was also Broken 3-4 years old now, I have been using it for guitar without arms and using work one for PC however Mrs gave ultimatum one needs to go. I stumbled across this thread so thank you.
I have spoken to a very helpful chap today from overclockers. new base ordered. £85 however different types may vary mine was embroidered with red stitching. there were 6 others on the list too so seems like this isn't uncommon however overclockers helped me resolve this issue. so big thanks

Associate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsN7TIxjdc8

This is what mines doing.. under 2 years old so hopefully done under warrenty. the arm rests were really loose and flimsy when i first got the chair :(

Seems like internal mechanism of the arm rests have failed. if it's still under warranty give them a call, they were really helpful. Should be able to order you some arms I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom