Noble Chairs Epic (Black Edition) vs IKEA Markus vs Other?

Associate
Hi,

I'm sure this topic may very well have existed before, but I just wanted some genuine opinions.

I received my Epic ~4 days ago and whilst it certainly looks the part, I'm finding it really difficult to feel comfortable in it; I literally cannot sit in it for more than an hour or two without a painful butt (it's rather boney!). This is sadly something that I just hadn't forseen as an issue.

I'm currently considering returning it and evaluating other options as I don't believe that this chair will "wear in" enough to be comfortable for me to spend much time in. I'm constantly shuffling at the moment until I have to admit defeat and walk away from it.

Has anyone had both the Epic and the Markus to be able to compare the comfort of both? Particularly for the seat base and back support? I can already tell that I would likely have to remove the armrests of the Markus as I like to sit as close as possible to my desk, but there's just so much choice when it comes to chairs I'm struggling to find something that might work for me without costing the earth.

I would appreciate any opinions or advice, even if it's for a chair outside of the two mentioned.

I'm around 5'11 of slim-medium build.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply! As I've never personally sat on a Markus it's helpful to hear from someone who's had one before.

So, in your opinion, it's a more comfortable option than the Markus despite having a potentially less ergonomic / office focus?

Back
Top Bottom