Noble Chairs Epic - Seat falling apart.

Associate
Hello,

I purchased EPIC Black/Blue for £359.99 back in July 23rd 2022. (Nearly but not quite two years ago).

My seat started to fall apart after about 11 Months of use, (Black material start to peal away)

I tried to contact Noble chairs for support Last year (16th July 2023) but they ignored or didn't respond to any support queries.

I need to find out how to get a replacement seat part for my chair, this is my last option as I've no idea where I can go.

Thanks.

Jamie

Soldato
May have to contact the place of purchase. (Think Caseking is the parent company of OCUK)

However they might say it is just "wear and tear" and refuse RMA.

noblechairs offers a 2 year warranty period on all products. Caseking will gladly help you to solve the problem by sending you spare parts.

Alternatively, you can contact us so that we can instruct Caseking to send you the spare part(s) you need.

When sending a warranty request, please include, multiple images of the chair and problem, a copy of the invoice, and your shipping details to simplify and speed up the process. Once approved, our respected delivery partner will assist in getting any necessary parts to you as soon as possibl

In the event of damage caused by improper use, incorrect assembly, neglect, failure to observe the maintenance and operating instructions, unauthorized repair work, or modifications by the customer or third parties, the warranty is void.

Wear and tear on both mechanical and material elements of all products are also void of warranty unless caused by possible mechanical or material defects. If you have any concerns about your noblechairs product, it’s recommended that you contact the appropriate delivery partner as soon as possible and share your concerns

Please note that neither the warranty nor the guarantee will start anew if a spare part is exchanged or sent.

Last edited:
Associate
I've had my Epic since March 2020 (was it 2020 COVID kicked in? I don't even know anymore...) and haven't had any wearing, my issues have been the elastic has lost all elasticity in the headrest and the back cushion has gone a bit flat (I'm also not spending £19 on a replacement).

It's worth a try with the retailer, it *may* be put down to defect if it's uncommon to wear that fast, but you'd probably be lucky tbh

Back
Top Bottom