Noblechairs height adjustment ranges

Associate
Hi,

I've actually purchased the Hero and waiting for it to be delivered but something which I've noticed is the height adjustment measurements on the website don't add up.

For the picture of the Hero it shows 48-56cm but under the description mentions 10cm of adjustment. 48-56 is 8cm not 10, which is it?

The height adjustment for the Icon is 48-58 and the Epic is 49.5-59.5, So in terms of height the Epic and the Icon are both higher than the Hero.

Anyone else notice this?

Associate
Can't say that I noticed that when I was looking, I would assume a simple typo as I would suspect the wheel base and the piston are the same and the variance in the heights across the range is to do with the different seat bases.

Though I'm sure one of the OC team will be able to clarify and get the images updated if required.

Hopefully not too a long a wait for your new chair as I understand that OC have been very busy the past few weeks.

Which variant did you go with? PU/Black edition or Real Leather?

Associate
OP
I've gone for the standard PU, I wanted the black edition but sold out til the end of the month and with my current situation i can't wait that long.

I hope my chair comes soon I might order a cushion for my current chair in the mean time.

Back
Top Bottom