Noblechairs - Hero or Epic?

Associate
Hey all,

I am looking at getting a gaming chair and currently stuck between the Noblechairs Hero and Epic (when they are back in stock) and just wanted to get peoples opinions on the two?

I be using it a lot as working from home is becoming the norm in the long term and also for gaming.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
The lumbar support from the hero is very nice support with more open spacious bottom seat design. if you want a more snug fit go for the epic or are below 5"10 or on the small size.

Associate
I would recommend the Hero too as a Hero user, but from some recent topics of people that didn't find them comfortable due to the arms being too wide, it's not a just a height consideration, but also width, as some complain the arm rests are too widely spaced, but they're just fine for me.

I think if you wear a large or XL or bigger t-shirt the Hero is probably better, but smaller than that maybe go for the Icon. Also I think in terms of weight as others complain it's too hard, but for for me it's just right, that you likely be heavier than 12 or 13 stone as well.

Associate
I ended up going for the Icon chair, which arrived at the weekend and is one awesome chair!

Not sure why they provide straps on the lumbar pillow though as these do not actually fit the Icon chair at all - they are designed to be attached to chairs with the holes at the top of the backrest, which the Icon chair does not have, but other than that, its a great chair.

:)

Associate
I've had the Epic for about 6 weeks now and it seems class.
I'm 6'3" and its dead comfy even when you're sat in it for 10hrs a day.
Considering getting more of the cushions for the rest of my flat they're so comfy.

Associate
I've had the Epic for about 6 weeks now and it seems class.
I'm 6'3" and its dead comfy even when you're sat in it for 10hrs a day.
Considering getting more of the cushions for the rest of my flat they're so comfy.
Yeah I'm 6'3" also and have had the Epic for around 11 months now and I love it, anyone know if there are lockable casters around for them for racing games etc?
The Noblechairs hard floor 60mm casters don't seem to get great reviews.

Last edited:
Associate
Hey all,

I am looking at getting a gaming chair and currently stuck between the Noblechairs Hero and Epic (when they are back in stock) and just wanted to get peoples opinions on the two?

I be using it a lot as working from home is becoming the norm in the long term and also for gaming.

Thanks in advance.
Did you get a Noblechair in the end, and if so, which one?

Back
Top Bottom