Noblechairs Memory Foam Pillows

Associate
Saw these in one of the OcUK e-mails and am kinda curious. The pillows that come with the original noblechairs Icon aren't memory foam are they? I quite like their rigidness since it sets my spine correct, not sure if memory foam would be as good for my spine

They don't seem to have a release date yet either

Associate
OP
I could, but there's a couple other knicknacks I want to order ;) I bought the Hero when it first came out so I have the first version of the pillows without any clips on the elastic bands. They've become a bit loose now so I wanted a replacement of the original too

Associate
OP
Hey,
I just received the memory foam set. I made a quick video of them to show more in depth of the upgrade from the original pillows, and an area which still needs an improvement IMO. :)

Interesting video, I had the same issue where the elastic band on my head pillow went completely loose which is why I'm looking into replacing it now. It seems like whilst the memory foam pillow is bigger, it's shallower than the original pillow which seems like it'd give less support to your lower spine

Associate
OP
Mine arrived on Sunday and I've been trying it out. I've found the lumbar cushion too flat for my taste as it doesn't correct your posture as much as the old pillow. Also on the Hero the neck pillow sits either too low or too high for me in the two places I can attach it, but I do find it significantly more comfortable than the old neck pillow even if I have to constantly push it up and get it into the right position every time I want to use it.

Trying to figure out a way to use the new lumbar pillow but right now I can't find a particularly good way

Back
Top Bottom