• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Not sure what to do?

Associate
I have enough funds to purchase a GFX card, so be it SLI or Crossfire.

I was looking at purchasing 2 GTX 970's, I run a 1440p monitor and play mostly Arma3.

Should I wait, for the AMD release? will it be worth the wait, will they be better than the GTX970/980? Is there something else coming out early next year, 8GB cards maybe?

Last edited:
Associate
It will probably be even better than the 980 otherwise it'll sort of be a pointless launch after all this time. No one knows when they're actually releasing though.

Man of Honour
Even if new top of the range AMD cards show up at some point they are likely to be priced around £450.00 to start with like the 290X was at launch.

They will be faster than the GTX 980 though as there would be no point in a new top end card otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom