Nowtv has a deal going

Associate
I used to have Nowtv and it's worth having every so often and right now there's a deal going on, which has 3 months for the price of 1 on whichever selection you make with selections of cinema (normally £29.97), entertainment (normally 20.97) or both packages (normally £50.94); also no contract, so you can leave after the 3 months. Nowtv

Sorry for the longish post, but I thought it was a good deal.

TY

Associate
OP
They have all sorts of deals and codes going pretty much all the time, for example 8NGWZTHT gives you 3 months of the Entertainment pass for £1 per month or 2 months of Cinema for free with AANOWDMRW7MP for the first month and AANOWAPK2J2S for the second.

Oh nice..

ty

Associate
OP
I have NowTV purely to get the Sky content at a fraction of the price, my current entertainment/movies packages are costing me £3.32/month combined.

As long as you keep an eye out for deals or just buy codes from ebay, you'll rarely pay more than £5/month for both packages combined.

Sky owns NowTV, so just switch between the two after your deal ends.

I had NowTV and then switched back to sky and got £100 on my account and pay £2.50 a month for cinema and entertainment; this deal running for a year at which time I will cancel and take a deal from NowTV and then back to Sky a couple of months later when there's another sale.

Associate
OP
How's that work then (given you have to have not been a customer for at least 12 months, in order to be eligible for new customer offers)?

I was away from Sky for 3 months and it worked out ok and the deal I got was only running for roughly a week, though other deals had a free 35 inch tv thrown in to the deal and something like 50% off the normal price. For me, I got the £100 credit to my account (I already have my phone and internet there) and this credit was taken from my account each month and then back to normal payments after that. Deal also included half price on my internet connection for a year and 90% off cinema and entertainment (roughly) for a year before returning to normal price.

Back
Top Bottom