nPower Harassment

Soldato
Don't know if anyone is suffering the same issue, but I now am having to deal with 2-3 calls a week from nPower wanting us to change utility companies.

It is getting to the point now, where I am just being plain rude to them, yet still they persist, phoning, door knocking, letters, it just goes on and on and on.

Is it just me? Has anyone else switched away from nPower only to suffer a constant barrage of calls?

Soldato
OP
Start with the TPS: http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/ Register now! Any company that then rings you after registration with the TPS is breaking the law, and you can tell them so.

Cold callers to your door you can't really stop I think, apart from treating them with absolute scorn and just closing the door. Had a couple round the other day, I felt like I was shooing off Jehovah's Witnesses, seemed to be a similar approach...

Have re-registered with the TPS, had it at my last address, same telephone number but I guess it lapsed when we moved.

I actually told the guy where to go tonight and said I was sick of their damn company calling once a week when I had repeatedly told them I cannot and will not switch. He said "not my fault mate, I am new" and I said "yes I can see you are writing down my details so nobody else calls again as well, just like the previous callers".

It was funny, his opening gambit was "we missed you last time we called" I was like jeez, how often are they calling that I have actually missed them!

:rolleyes:

Hmm, I think next time they ask me who supplies my gas I shall just fart, and say that one comes free!

Back
Top Bottom