Nreal - AR Glasses

Associate
Only heard about this company today. Seems they make sunglasses that feature a kind of heads up display in them for what looks like reasonably good quality AR as far as I can tell. There's also a fledgling MR ecosystem to go with them.

From their about us:
Nreal is leading the world in the revolutionary AR transformation and is the only company that has launched consumer AR glasses on a global scale. Widely recognized for its superior display technology and product design, Nreal has established partnerships with more than 10 world-renowned carriers and brought its product to 6 countries to date.

They seem to have flown under the radar a little (at least for me anyway). A quick search of the forum brought back one mention in the Steam Deck thread for which they seem ideally suited. The "Air" model is an EE store exclusive. Might pop into one when I'm next passing and see if I can take a closer look.

So, what's everyone's thoughts? I think if I was still doing the 2hr each way commute I used to I'd seriously consider these. Anyone heard of/seen/even own them?

Back
Top Bottom