Nuclear War! What would you do?

Soldato
I'm not far from London so if a nuke hit London, I'd be toast anyway!

I'd head to the old WW bunkers near Portsmouth and hope to hell that they can withstand the blast!

Soldato
Head to the second floor and have my wicked way with a young lady up there. Do a real supermarket sweep in a convertible.
Get shot.

Or

Probably drive north to get my daughter (happy birthday little miss Bickaxe). Then hit the Cairngorms and hope the mountains block as much as possible.

Soldato
Wait for daddy trump to kick their asses, and maybe finally the army will accept me with all my medical problems and we can help kick some commy ass!

Soldato
Man the barricades against the wave of irradiated Southerners trying to immigrate to my beautiful North.

Also, violate Agile best practices because **** it - who's going to send me a stuffy email about it now! :D

I will breach your barricades, and if you make me spill my skinny latte on the way over then guess who won't be getting a share of the vegan survival supplies I will have amassed.

Man of Honour
I've wondered about this many times.

Imagine knowing a bomb is about to hit and you're in the blast zone, so you have no chance of getting away. That feeling of knowing you're about to die and just waiting for the blast to hit is just beyond comprehension. I don't even know how I'd react, whether I'd just lose it completely and panic, or go in to some kind of acceptance. I can only hope that if it ever happened, I'd be with my family

It truly is a terrifying thought that both Trump and Kim have these weapons at their disposal now

Soldato
Not a lot, NK would be instantly vapourised by the USA and nobody would lift a finger to intervene. I can't see why it would kick off a full scale war, China wouldn't support them if they nuked the US, Russia wouldn't be involved and the other nuclear armed countries would support the USA. Probably.

Back
Top Bottom