Nuclear War! What would you do?

Soldato
Grab my NBC kit and go enlist, soon as possible. People will end up being dragged into such things one way or another - At least this way I get hands on some of the best toys.

Soldato
Any nuclear exchange is going to lead to market panic and economic turmoil. The USA and UK and Europe have already leveraged nearly everything they've got to pull through the sub-prime mortgage triggered collapse. Even if a nuclear exchange were limited (and that's a misleading term for any nuclear exchange), you would see disaster in these countries.

Economic disaster maybe, but it'll be pittance compared to actual wholesale destruction. Besides, its not as if there's much could be done if it does collapse- its a storm we'll all have to weather.

Soldato
You're obviously not a trained quarterstaff user. You use the staff to deflect the bullets until you are close - which any skilled user can do - and then once you're within ten feet you can easily disarm the MAC-10 user. Repeat.
no, i'm a trained staff user - that's 4x the size of a quarterstaff [obviously]. effective up to and inclusing Barrett Light 50 rounds.

Soldato
I could be at the top of Snowdon in under 3 hours from my desk so I'd probably grab a six pack and head up there to watch the bright lights in the distance as doon sooth turns to dust.

Associate
Anyone who reads the 'Relationships' thread will know my life has gone to rat-**** lately, so if the UK was going to be hit, I think I'd just go and stand out in the garden and hope Mildenhall and Lakenheath were hit with large enough bombs for me to get caught in the blast. Actually, I think I'd still do that irrespective of my current situation - there's no winners in a nuclear war. Can't see Cambridge being a strategic target over military bases somehow ...

Soldato
Depends who the exchange is with. If Russia is involved well, I live in Reading and work even closer to London so I guess I'll be dead in a few minutes if I'm not already.

So... with a few minutes to live that's more than enough time to crack open a few adult websites and have one last piece of enjoyment.

If, after such fapping, I'm still alive. I might head home, run a bath of cold water, try to fill as many bottles as possible, try to turn the cupboard into some kind of shelter. No idea where the girlfriend would be.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just remember that wars are a good way to distract your people from the problems at home and usually (?) come with an economic boost once finished (and won)
Of course the ultimate aim of Trump is to wipe out the world so he can breed a race of his own making. He'd have beaten the world.

Soldato
I find Londoners complaining not knowing what to do, amusing. Head for the tube guys and to the deepest closed stations like the Holland Park. Meters of packed earth around. Have enough supplies for a week. Job done.

Soldato
Atomic bombs wipe out small cities, Hydrogen bombs do considerably more but certainly not enough to wipe out an entire country.

Each Trident missile carries enough warheads to hit the 12 biggest cities in Europe. And we have few dozens of them. Yeah NK is 60y behind, but neither the Russians nor the Chinese are.

And any attack of US against NK without Chinese consent will lead to WW3 and be better we keep away from their conflict

Back
Top Bottom