• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

The RTX4060 most likely won't have a Founders Edition,so realistically will probably cost more for most models.

4060ti 16GB won't have a FE card too it seems... AIB only for 16GB so the fake $499 price will be for the first few cards of the AIB rubbish models.

EDIT: need to add this now I have watched the video.. the shilling for Nvidia is sickening .. :mad: Can't wait for the reviews now from our youtube shills.

Last edited:
I can see the 4060 costing more like 350. It’s essentially 3060Ti ish performance with reduced memory bandwidth and a high reliance on frame gen.

It’s not really inspiring stuff, given the price you could buy a 3060Ti FE for.

But I suppose in these dark times we must be grateful to Jensons overwhelming generosity.

4060ti 16GB won't have a FE card too it seems... AIB only for 16GB so the fake $499 price will be for the first few cards of the AIB rubbish models.

EDIT: need to add this now I have watched the video.. the shilling for Nvidia is sickening .. :mad: Can't wait for the reviews now from our youtube shills.
So single fan = £300 and dual fan = £350?

It most likely mean once the launch settles it could be closer to the RTX4060TI FE in price.

I can see the 4060 costing more like 350. It’s essentially 3060Ti ish performance with reduced memory bandwidth and a high reliance on frame gen.

It’s not really inspiring stuff, given the price you could buy a 3060Ti FE for.

But I suppose in these dark times we must be grateful to Jensons overwhelming generosity.

I see this happening sadly. What a joke set of launches,and the RX7600 hardly looks inspiring too.

Plus loads more launches on techpowerup from all the usual brands, as expected lots of triple fans, plus some single versions for ITX systems

Last edited:
The 16gb version for that money seems a bit silly. Why wouldnt you just pay the extra and get the much faster 4070? At least the 4070 has a kind of more reasonable memory bandwith.

60 series "very capable of 1440p" I guess if you don't mind playing at 60fps but I'd call that borderline capable, not "very" capable

All that text means **** when you run out of vram, damage control central.

I'll be interested in seeing some technical analysis of these supposed improved Ada improvements around vram, personally I can't see it helping with broken/unoptimised games.

However the rest of their article is good info and better insight than the usual broken record spun on here and they aren't wrong on most of them points.

Whilst different to this but somewhat similar.... a lot of people talked **** on 5800x3d for it's supposed cache benefits in gaming and turns out, it is fantastic here especially when it comes to the 0.1% and 1% lows but again, this depends entirely on the game, in some games there is no benefit by having more cache.

That and we already know Nvidia are better when it comes vram management since they usually use less vram than amd.

Last edited:
AIB only for 16GB so the fake $499 price will be for the first few cards of the AIB rubbish models.
I wouldn't want to be in their place right now. They're pretty aware how bad the other cards are selling, so going for high prices will mean just plenty of cash stuck in inventory... OTH, if their margins are low, there isn't much to give from their side. With that in mind, I wouldn't be too surprised if the numbers/stocks for these cards won't be too high.
3090 -> 4090 = 63% faster.
3060 ti -> 4060 ti = 15% faster

Trollvidia.
The more (cards) you buy, the high that percentage will be!!! Too bad they've killed SLI. :cry:

All that text means **** when you run out of vram, damage control central.

"Our 60-class GPUs have been carefully crafted to deliver the optimum... price..., which is why we chose a 128-bit memory interface"

Price for Nvidia that is. They're still going to try to run you the best part of £500 for some of these.

Yeah, I just saw that. I was shocked frankly I thought he had more integrity. I only started watching his videos a few months ago and built up a bit of good faith we me, then this came out. Seriously what the hell?!?!

Back
Top Bottom