• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

hard to see that being faked, so these cards really are that huge. Hoverboard is right!
Yes finally the first real view of a 4090 and these are not fakes. I'm sure nvidia will allow a few more to crop up in next few days to create the usual hype train. I don’t even believe a lot of these real leaks to be leaks but more like marketing tricks designed by nvidia to get everyone excited before the full unveiling. The cards are clearly based off the 3090 and 3090 Ti pcb from the rear caps layout.

97c7252a764a48f5fb5dc1109466db617ac96654219492aa8aa4d47df4241127.jpg
It's Jensens new yacht.

Time for me to start looking at a new case. :o
Time for me to start looking at a new house! This card can probably keep a 4 bedroom detached warm this Winter.

Will be very interesting to see just how much heat this thing chucks out - and what kind of case/case-setup you need to get rid of it. More so the OEM overclocked versions.

Hard to get the scale but should fit in a O11 Evo. Glad i bought that 1200w Power supply now as well, motherboards going to require scaffolding to hold that beast.

Going to need to save up for that air con as well before next summer.

All Gigabyte models have been leaked by the Eurasian economic commission

• Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME WATERFORCE (GV-N4090AORUSX W-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME WATERBLOCK (GV-N4090AORUSX WB-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME (GV-N4090AORUS X-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS MASTER (GV-N4090AORUS M-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS ELITE (GV-N4090AORUS E-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC (GV-N4090GAMING OC-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING (GV-N4090GAMING-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 EAGLE OC (GV-N4090EAGLE OC-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 EAGLE (GV-N4090EAGLE-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 WINDFORCE 3X OC (GV-N4090WF3OC-24GD)
  • Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 WINDFORCE 3X (GV-N4090WF3-24GD)
11 models, utterly ridiculous.

Lol, release order 4090 first then 4080 and 4070 later? Is MLID on crack?
That will very likely be the release order and has been predicted for some time... why do you think it isn't likely? It makes good business sense to release the most expensive cards first to maximise their sales.

Good luck to Nvidia if they think they can just rock up on launch day with only a bunch of $1500 GPUs especially after shafting gamers with ridiculous prices for the best part of 2 years and think the majority of people will lap it up.
1500 would be cheaper than the 3090 release price that we had two years ago.

Good luck to Nvidia if they think they can just rock up on launch day with only a bunch of $1500 GPUs especially after shafting gamers with ridiculous prices for the best part of 2 years and think the majority of people will lap it up.
If the rumored performance is there then at £1500 i'd have their arm off.
But i have a feeling that it will be more and I wanna see them benchmarks/reviews.

While red vs blue i dont care I will admit to a bias with Nivida's cards, and we don't have any idea when the red team competition will launch yet and I haven't had a red card since the 9800XT a loooong time ago

TBH, it doesn't look much bigger than a 3090 model:

That's one thing I was hoping would be better this time round though, smaller gpus. I presume nvidia will be using more or less the same design/coolers as ampere for their FE range, which I'm okay with as they're fantastic and in many ways better than AIB models imo.

Back
Top Bottom