• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Not long to wait and see what happens now with all these cards when the supers hit shelves.

As for DLSS3, sure, but if i can't use it what's the point? If Nvidia did the same driver level thing then its worth a lot.
IMO that's coming, 40 series will get it, Ampere, well, reasons....:p

They'll launch their version, they won't be happy AMD got one on them.

Then 50 series will have DLSS4 that uses multiple DLSS passes to improve output. :p

Last edited:
Can i just have native raster performance equivalent to "Quality Mode" or whatever the best image mode is?

I've said this before, for both Nvidia and AMD i feel like they are giving us weaker cards for more money by making image upscaling an "added value feature" the sort of cynical scheme my aforementioned well paid CEO would come up with.

Last edited:
Can i just have native raster performance equivalent to "Quality Mode" or whatever the best image mode is?

I've said this before, for both Nvidia and AMD i feel like they are giving us weaker cards for more money by making image upscaling an "added value feature" the sort of cynical scheme my aforementioned well paid CEO would come up with.
I'm a native user, not interested in upscaling unless it's for crazy FSR+FMF combo fps on the 27" 1440p, but on the old 1060 G-Sync laptop which only plays older titles now as it's getting on, newer games can still be run thanks to AMD-with FSR enabled:cry:

If it's native raster you want, then it's a no brainer-AMD all the way if they drop price in line with the new Supers, I mean, you keep your gpus for ages, a 4070 12Gb will last you a week!:p

Last edited:
At the risk of this being a dumb question, I was planning on upgrading to one of the new 4070 Supers; is the 17th just the review embargo or is it when stock will start showing up for purchase? In which case is it just a matter of refreshing from 7am onwards to see if I can grab one?

That is assuming I haven't missed some sort of pre-order queue and am out of luck.

At the risk of this being a dumb question, I was planning on upgrading to one of the new 4070 Supers; is the 17th just the review embargo or is it when stock will start showing up for purchase? In which case is it just a matter of refreshing from 7am onwards to see if I can grab one?

That is assuming I haven't missed some sort of pre-order queue and am out of luck.
Its normally around 1-2pm that they go live, keep your eye out from 12pm onwards.

I don’t think it’s solely down to the GPU manufacturers. So many games are poorly made and see significant performance improvements after a couple patches.

Also a few cases where DLSS, probably more specifically DLAA, improves image quality over native.

Nvidia mindshare still strong.
Pretty sure it concerns the Korean market.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it concerns the Korean market.
i really didn't think ppl were dumb enough to buy those bits of tat, proved me wrong :cry:

Back
Top Bottom