• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

We’ll just have to wait and see but i think that prices over £1000 for a mainstream card were a one-time thing because of the shortages and mining.

Last edited:
a 4070 at £600 IF it is at least on par with a 3090 isnt a bad shout to be honest. again who knows for now, guess il find out tomorrow evening after working for some pennies.

I didn’t realise this happened in a presentation and it was the theme of it:cry::cry::cry::cry:

You know the funny thing, he's a genius and knew even a negatively taken statement will become a slogan/catchphrase and keep Nvidia in peoples minds. He's a very good salesman/marketing man no matter how much sometimes we like to hate on him you have to respect that he does his job very well for his company and his shareholders and keeps pumping out quality products. The only issue I think most consumers have with him is the pricing of such products and how quickly they can sometimes become obsolete.

I have watched a lot of videos on him and where he goes to universities and talks to students and honestly from what I saw how he talks about technology is he's very passionate about the tech and the business side of him turns off while doing that. I personally don't have a problem with him just the business ethics in the world we live in now has gone to the sewer with almost every business. But as a business it comes down to "survival of the fittest" and they are not a charity sadly and even charities in this day and age are run like a business and they play not for profit while they make huge profits in some way.

Maybe without him things would have been different but different good or bad is the question ?

I actually have a lot of respect for him as a tech person, but also he winds me up sometimes with the business side of the company, but that's just because I like to behave in an ethical way and sadly business and ethics went out of the window a long time ago.

Last edited:
You know the funny thing, he's a genius and knew even a negatively taken statement will become a slogan/catchphrase and keep Nvidia in peoples minds. He's a very good salesman/marketing man no matter how much sometimes we like to hate on him you have to respect that he does his job very well for his company and his shareholders and keeps pumping out quality products. The only issue I think most consumers have with him is the pricing of such products and how quickly they can sometimes become obsolete.

I have huge respect for his as a businessman. He founded the company only 29 years ago - now it’s worth around 320 billion dollars. Pretty incredible really.

I have huge respect for his as a businessman. He founded the company only 29 years ago - now it’s worth around 320 billion dollars. Pretty incredible really.

I don't hate any of these guys, its rather like when people bash the PM when its hundreds of other politicians around them that should shoulder the blame when decisions are poor or action is needed. There is a difference though between respect and worshipping. :)

I didn’t realise this happened in a presentation and it was the theme of it:cry::cry::cry::cry:

;) "its incredible" :cry:

Last edited:
image.png

Back
Top Bottom