• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

The 4080 prices make no sense at all. With our week ass pound that means £949 for the 12GB one. No thank Jensen. You can keep it.

Bad pricing for sure but means 30xx will hold their value better, well except for the 3090 :p So I may be tempted by the 4080 12gb if I can still get £600+ for my 3080

Reactions: TNA
Hah, I was pretty close on the pricing for the x80s. Overestimated for the x90 tho, but figured it could go either way and stick close to 3090's MSRP.

5DKi1e6.jpg.png

outch 80 class 12gb $900 and 16GB $1200 4090 $1600

Also don't fall for the 2x 4x rubbish till in the hand of reviewers. Something very fishy going on with the transistor counts as Hopper a much larger die has 80 Billion H100 chip.

Also starting to smell some gameworks like software in the drivers again to give some of these figures he states, DLSS 3.0 he never stated if other cards will get it and I like how he didn't compare to DLSS 2.0 .

Right, these prices are nuts *but* if his performance figures are remotely correct, you’d have to be mental to buy a 30 series. Unless they drop the 3090 prices to around $500 then the price/performance curve is just.. wrong!

Back
Top Bottom