• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

it is comical that peoples prediction of the 4090 being no more that £1200, £400 more in uk prices and the 4080 at pretty much £1100 with 4070 being £900

Last edited:
Ada is the new Turing. A turd. Nice tech and cards, but we all know what makes a great card is the pricing to go with it.

I guess he will milk people for 6-12 months then lower prices once sales slow down or until next gen hits in 2 years time.

Nvidia being nvidia... Charging ridiculous pricing, only showing perf for the very top tier card and launching a 70series card as an 80 card and upping the price lol.

Its worked for them multiple generations so why bother changing I guess!

We’ve gone from the 3080 FE priced at £650 to the ‘proper’ 4080 FE at £1269.

In a single generation it’s effectively doubled in price? What planet are Nvidia on.

Just let that price increase sink in!

Last edited:
The 4080 prices make no sense at all. With our week ass pound that means £949 for the 12GB one. No thank Jensen. You can keep it.
Wait for AIB prices.. £950 for fe will equal £1200 and 16GB I don't even want to think about.. Bad joke really and then him pushing this omniverse rubbish and throwing around 2x 4 x 5x without making much sense and then takes us to 4090 and people think yes not bad $1600 and then flashes the 80 class quickly to hide their prices .. He's taking the micky and wait for reviews without all the gimmicks in their drivers and gameworks like rubbish in them and DLSS is nothing more than upsampling with AI , I want native vs native or dlss vs dlss on each hardware not this misinformation he's doing again and the transistor count sounds very off to me too.

He really is too crooked for his own good. Also again 24GB for the top card and clearly avoided mentioning NVLINK as he knows that will annoy pros wanting them. Meeeh nothing that wasn't expected and downgrades in some features on the 90 and silly prices for 80 class cards and wait till the 4080ti with 16GB comes out if there is one this time and what will they price that as $1400 ?

He's lost the plot or knows AMD has nothing this time sadly :(.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom