• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

I said the 12gb would be a way to bump up the price of the 4080 16gb.... I might be sticking with my 1060 6gb even longer....

Those prices suck (and these are founders prices...)but to be expected of the way nvidia is happy shafting people, now we can only hope AMD rock the boat forcing prices downwards but I'm going to put money on AMD raising prices to match.

Actually at these prices I might be off buying a quadro (or whatever they call them now)...

Last edited:
Wait for AIB prices.. £950 for fe will equal £1200 and 16GB I don't even want to think about.. Bad joke really and then him pushing this omniverse rubbish and throwing around 2x 4 x 5x without making much sense and then takes us to 4090 and people think yes not bad $1600 and then flashes the 80 class quickly to hide their prices .. He's taking the micky and wait for reviews without all the gimmicks in their drivers and gameworks like rubbish in them and DLSS is nothing more than upsampling with AI , I want native vs native or dlss vs dlss on each hardware not this misinformation he's doing again and the transistor count sounds very off to me too.

He really is too crooked for his own good. Also again 24GB for the top card and clearly avoided mentioning NVLINK as he knows that will annoy pros wanting them. Meeeh nothing that wasn't expected and downgrades in some features on the 90 and silly prices for 80 class cards and wait till the 3080ti with 16GB comes out if there is one this time and what will they price that as $1400 ?

Hes lost the plot or knows AMD has nothing this time sadly :(.

Yeah, who gives a crap about omiverse or any of that crap.

I really don't think AMD will be surprising us with anything. Lisa is watching this now thinking EXCELLENT, this gives me the licence to charge silly prices also.

Back
Top Bottom