• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

The Asus ROG 4090 is comedy sized. Won't fit in many cases and is longer than the STRIX 3090 Ti which was previously the long card benchmark.

Madness.

The Asus ROG 4090 is comedy sized. Won't fit in many cases and is longer than the STRIX 3090 Ti which was previously the long card benchmark.

Madness.
I wonder what the largest AIB model is? There's a great breakdown of all the different model specs and sizes here on TechPowerup.

Looks like the Zotac Apocalypse OC is the longest. But yeah, the ROG and the TUF are both vast.

Is the 'other store' still only one selling the FEs like with the 30 series?
Very likely considering they are still selling the FE today but through Nvidia site . I wonder if we will get any free games with the FE as i see they are giving away Spiderman with a 3090Ti , they did offer Cold War last time ... hopefully they don't offer Modern Warfare 2 as i already own it :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOBFl5SQVM exact that ...new PSU new Case new everything :D its gigantulus!

They are making sure more cases and psus sell this time round too. Motherboards, cpus, gpus, memory covered now the rest of the stuff they need to figure out how to sell. Coolers for CPUS is still questionable for these new cpus too, so guessing more new sales of cpu coolers too. The industry has just become greed and especially from ASUS as you have to remember they sell everything so in their interest to do such things.

Temp obscured but graph is not, looks good temps.

Impressive , really looking forward to what it does when watercooled :D mentions the FE having 600w as well hopefully that's true and would be 0% reason to even look at AIB :p

Back
Top Bottom