• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Was probably a 3070Ti used in the video but doesn’t really matter anyway, it’s still a huge card.
Matters a lot to some people. According to the specs it's 19mm longer than the 3080 FE, and I've got about 20mm spare before I have to rearrange the plumbing. If I'm lucky enough to get hold of another FE as planned, if it's AIB I'll be getting the spanners out.

For those getting a 40x series, these are obviously big ol’ things, how do you plan to support them in the case? They all seem to be 3.5/4 slot, most of the vertical mounts support 3slot and I’m a little conscious about slotting these into the mobo without any kind of support

Last edited:
Hey guys. I have question. I have 5 months old 3090 ti gaming gigabyte. I have interested buyer for 949.69 dollars ( in poland this is 4500zł) :). Is this good prize? And then buy rtx 4090 + rest of cash.

Last edited:
For those getting a 40x series, these are obviously big ol’ things, how do you plan to support them in the case? They all seem to be 3.5/4 slot, most of the vertical mounts support 3slot and I’m a little conscious about slotting these into the mobo without any kind of support
if i get a 4090 the pc will suddenly be on its side. as these are HUUUGE.

Back
Top Bottom