• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

The TechYesCity guy released his latest video talking about the 4090's size and while he did not provide numbers prior to tomorrow's NDA expiring, he did say that his FE 4090 has impressive temperature and noise figures and that he had no issues running the GPU on an 850w PSU

Scalpers on the telegraph pages and discord channels will get the FE cards and they will be on eBay immediately.

I think although I will try and get a FE, will also try and get a Zotec from OC.
I am hoping Gibbo can give information on the cheaper cards or PM me the cheaper cards so I can just refresh and buy one.

And some will get some from the rainforest tomorrow when they “accidentally” launch them early.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom