• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Also:

• PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one PCI-Express 4.0 x16 slot
But my motherboard is a Asus Strix X299 LGA2066 chipset, doesnt this have PCIe 3.0, meaning wont work on the X299 LGA 2066?

Holy shizz

apparently 4090 wont work on a PCIe 3.0 mobo, if it does then it will be restricted

you need a PCIe 4.0 compliant motherboard, like wtf, LGA 2066 is still dragging along after, what 4-5 years?

most of the enthusiast grade workstations are like LGA 2066, coz it holds the most PCIe lanes right?

Last edited:
If they are gone within a minute any tips? Or is it impossible against bots?

If I remember correctly weren't some people using loop holes to get early orders last time, before the main pages went live.

If you can find the link to the exact website address for ordering it rather than the front page on Nvidia's site then you have a much better chance of grabbing one

Also:

• PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one PCI-Express 4.0 x16 slot
But my motherboard is a Asus Strix X299 LGA2066 chipset, doesnt this have PCIe 3.0, meaning wont work on the X299 LGA 2066?

Holy shizz

apparently 4090 wont work on a PCIe 3.0 mobo, if it does then it will be restricted

you need a PCIe 4.0 compliant motherboard, like wtf, LGA 2066 is still dragging along after, what 4-5 years?

most of the enthusiast grade workstations are like LGA 2066, coz it holds the most PCIe lanes right?
Can someone have a look at this and clarify please.

Back
Top Bottom