• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

AIB ones are selling for £2,500, how many FE cards did Nvidia make? and just wait for the 4090Ti, or the new Titan, £5,000....

That video i posted last night claims the 4090 fe is "limited edition", whether that refers to just the gimmcky display packaging or not i've no idea. Can't see nvidia only making a few then letting aib's graze away at people willing to throw 2 grand at them.

That video i posted last night claims the 4090 fe is "limited edition", whether that refers to just the gimmcky display packaging or not i've no idea. Can't see nvidia only making a few then letting aib's graze away at people willing to throw 2 grand at them.

They're limited edition because they make more profit selling chips to AIB's I imagine, limited by design it sets the MSRP but the profits are elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom