• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
Yeah I figured, there were still some apparently for sale 5-10 minutes after 2pm. That certainly didn't happen last time.
A few sites still have stock albeit at a higher price.

The 4080 will be the same if not worse since its priced stupidly. Once most people who want one gets one, stock will sit around for months like the 20 series did.

Associate
lmao

Scalpers scalping, asking from 2500 to 3000, even though the exact same thing is in stock everywhere.

I bet they are last releases scalpers, being successful on the 30 series has given them hope.

Soldato
Ok, in my account history it shows as ordered, so I assume I got one? It was at 12.10.2022 14:06:43, I paid via pay pal as well, I pressed a lot of buttons and just kind of went with whatever came up first :D

I did order some other bits so hopefully they don't go out of stock.

Last edited:
Associate
Ok, in my account history it shows as ordered, so I assume I got one? It was at 12.10.2022 14:06:43, I paid via pay pal as well, I pressed a lot of buttons and just kind of went with whatever came up first :D

It's a case of waiting - it's Next Day Delivery so theoretically if your order was successful for current stock levels then you'll get a shipping notification before the end of the day.

If not, either their shipping system is rogered or you're in the queue.

Soldato

Same, waiting for the email to say its shipped now, Fingers crossed.
Gonna be an expensive paper weight till the 21st though when my raptorlake arrives.

Soldato
There is no pricing mistakes just gouging by some retailers on certain cards and when comparing with other retailers you realise the AIB sold at retailer A is at FE MSRP but retailer B has it for £100-£400 more.. That's how you loose loyal customers.

:rolleyes:

Yeah something weird going. i think they were the outlier at £1699 though, everywhere else has the OC version higher. Hope its not the case of a +£200 OCUK tax or I wont be a repeat customer.

Back
Top Bottom