• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Yeh my Googling is finding a lot of other people with the same issues - haven't found any other software that's working with it either :(
So, my experience: I had a Gigabyte X570 Master and some RGB worked and others were just 'off' as in no lights at all. I used it for months like that until suddenly one of the Gigabyte RGB Fusion software updates worked and could control everything no problem. I did not change the software version after that! Can also be conflicting Mobo bios as well I have found to cause RGB issues. Gigabyte do great hardware, but the software has usually been temperamental. That said, my friend had basically the same hardware as me and had 0 problems from day 1, so it's a bit random too and can be other causes. Hasn't stopped me buying a Gigabyte X670 Master this time round though! :)

Last edited:
My rgb was going screwy as well, just for my motherboard and case lighting, a removal and reinstall of that pos asus armory crate fixed things, god i hate that app, so clunky and slow.

Last edited:
My rgb was going screwy as well, just for my motherboard and case lighting, a removal and reinstall of that pos asus armory crate fixed things, god i hate that app, so clunky and slow
Ah I may need to try that as mine is going crazy still , just unplugged the lot last night as upon restarting it would start acting up everytime and was doing my head in , will try reinstalling armoury crate :)

Yep same here. Glad its not just me!
I've not even got a dispatch email yet , I messaged them the other day and they said they are working through the orders then directed me to their faq section saying I need to make sure it will fit :cry:

very surprised to find my lian li dynamic mini fits the zotac 4090 oc model perfect, my corsair sf750 is also powering the card no problem, though i dont plan on using this long term as i have the asus loki 1000w sfx l psu pre ordered but still nice to know it all works

very surprised to find my lian li dynamic mini fits the zotac 4090 oc model perfect, my corsair sf750 is also powering the card no problem, though i dont plan on using this long term as i have the asus loki 1000w sfx l psu pre ordered but still nice to know it all works
Nice. And that is without undervolting? Also which case?

Last edited:
Nice. And that is without undervolting? Also which case?
i ran it without lowering anything for a good few hours in games and such just to test but since i have a new psu on the way i lowered power limit to 80 as i seen there is very little performance drop by doing this and even less power draw from the psu

the case is a lian li dynamic mini snow edition

Ah I may need to try that as mine is going crazy still , just unplugged the lot last night as upon restarting it would start acting up everytime and was doing my head in , will try reinstalling armoury crate :)

I've not even got a dispatch email yet , I messaged them the other day and they said they are working through the orders then directed me to their faq section saying I need to make sure it will fit :cry:

I got the important email regarding making sure the lead would fit after my lead was dispatched! Bloody useless if it then transpired it didnt fit!

IS there a 4090 owners thread yet pleasE?

Back
Top Bottom