• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
I don't need any help, the stock was gone long before 5 minutes :cry:

We have different i.ps and service providers here at work and we can change between them or balance the internet load and what we did was just connect to the different isps we have as redundant for any down time on the others, when we flicked over to another isp and tried another pc on that isp it showed up buy now while it said out of stock on other pc on other isp. So not sure if it was really there or a cached page from that isp and not updated yet, but the buy now was there.

Rup

Rup

Associate
Order now appears in the competitors site for my account :)
Think drop lasted approx 2 mins.
What cost of living crisis!

Rup

Rup

Associate
You shouldn't joke about that dude, its no laughing matter for some people. Enjoy your purchase but try to be respectful of others.
It is a humours comment, aimed at those who are spending £1.6-2.2k on a GPU. It's not meant to offend anyone.
I have spent most of my life poor and have earned every penny I have thru my own hard work so I 100% know the value of money.

Back
Top Bottom