• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
let me know how it goes mate, I've asked for a refund in my RMA but if you get a good one I might buy it again as I do really like this card.
Sadly I can't as it seems the courier has stolen it.
I spoke to the courier company and even they admitted that it was scanned as delivered quite some distance from my address, and amazingly the "person" that received it had the same first name as me.
Trying to sort this out should be fun.

Associate
My 4090 FE has no coil whine at all. Just shows what variance there can be in these units. I could have had two years plus of buzzing or "wearing headphones" or beautiful, sweet silent 4k gaming. Over the moon.
I believe now that no coil whine can actually exist after you saying this :cry: or should I say non user modified card

Last edited:
Soldato
I spoke to the courier company and even they admitted that it was scanned as delivered quite some distance from my address, and amazingly the "person" that received it had the same first name as me.
Ahhh mate I'm absolutely gutted for you. I hope you manage to get this sorted mate.

Caporegime
Sorry to hear, let us know how it goes. Sure you’ll be okay. Do you have any proof you didn’t sign for it?

Last edited:
Associate
On the bright side you're saving loads in electricity and your house won't burn down

Soldato
I think you’re confused. I believe it’ll be available online or in-store, but not sold directly by Nvidia or their preferred distributors.
Yeah I probably got confused reading it, it does read that the 4080 will be in store only though :p

Their tweet says:

The @NVIDIAGeForceUK RTX 4080 launch is 2pm 16/11/2022. IN STORE ONLY! **** will be offering exclusive store stock & a FREE #Beyondfast hoodie to the first 100 customers...

+ a very special offer - more to follow!

Reactions: HRL
Back
Top Bottom