• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Associate
eBay.jpg

Associate
Well, using PayPal it seemed to take my money. Didn't really get a confirmation page or anything as it just died... so my pockets are quite a bit lighter! D:

Associate
And the FE page (the other store) is gone now, inactive, link not working anymore. Which suggest they're done selling FE for good, for the time being.

Caporegime
The ass will fall out of it in a couple of months. OC still have stock so people aren't buying, only scalpers by the looks of it. Nvidia store when straight to out of stock lol.

Yep. Other places still have stock too.

People buying these to scalp are likely going to be sorely disappointed.

Associate
Yes, as usual OCUK is way more expensive than others.
Also, website was fine for me, on the surface. If I want to authenticate, bam, it fails.
Demand is not as high as before, and the website is still affected by this load. Pretty bad.

Caporegime
Missed an FE. Wont buy anything else this time. Will try again when they come back in stock. Given up on ocuk, had a card in basket for 44 minutes now and wont let me check out. Cheap day :)

Back
Top Bottom