• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
Must admit its a hard pill to swallow OCUK charging +£200 for the Gigabyte OC but I have a feeling the other site made a pricing mistake, as both Gigabyte SKUs were the same?

There is no pricing mistakes just gouging by some retailers on certain cards and when comparing with other retailers you realise the AIB sold at retailer A is at FE MSRP but retailer B has it for £100-£400 more.. That's how you loose loyal customers.

:rolleyes:

Associate
K1LLER HORNET says he got one.

thought i was quick but you was quicker! i've had confirmation of the order via email but not payment authorization (that's step 2 out of 4). lemme know if you get a confirmation of payment, will do same ofc.
I've had payment authorised email at 14:16 and now waiting for picking and despatching.

Soldato
Reading the giagabyte 4090 review

overclocked to 2986mhz core, 1500mhz memory. 3.2% improvement in frame-rates!

Back
Top Bottom