• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA 4000 Series

Soldato
They were out of stock as soon as I visited the page for me, don't think they lasted anywhere near 5 mins.

If you refresh on the same session a few times it will say out of stock, on another pc we saw it in stock and as that person hammered refresh it went out of stock , but then opened the page on another pc on a different i.p it came up as buy now. They have some security on the site to stop refreshing and bots or something .

Caporegime
If you refresh on the same session a few times it will say out of stock, on another pc we saw it in stock and as that person hammered refresh it went out of stock , but then opened the page on another pc on a different i.p it came up as buy now. They have some security on the site to stop refreshing and bots or something .

I visited it a few seconds after the first post announcing it on here and refreshed once around a minute later.

Would be very surprised if they were available for 5 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom