• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 4070 Ti Super power connector position

Associate
Hi

I am considering a new build with a 4070 Ti Super GPU and a Fractal Design Define 7 case. I'd like to know if the GPU will fit ok in the case in its storage layout.

Fractal Design support tell me that if the card is less than 150mm wide it should fit past the hard drive cage wall. The only question being is the power connector towards the end of the card and if so the hard drive cage wall might prevent the power cable being plugged in.

Does anybody have a Fractal Design Define 7 case in storage layout with a 4070 Ti Super in it?

Is it possible to find the measurements for where the power connector is on a GPU before purchase?

Does the position of the power connector vary from manufacturer to manufacturer or is it the same on all 4070 Ti Supers?

thanks
Paul

Soldato
Hi

I am considering a new build with a 4070 Ti Super GPU and a Fractal Design Define 7 case. I'd like to know if the GPU will fit ok in the case in its storage layout.

Fractal Design support tell me that if the card is less than 150mm wide it should fit past the hard drive cage wall. The only question being is the power connector towards the end of the card and if so the hard drive cage wall might prevent the power cable being plugged in.

Does anybody have a Fractal Design Define 7 case in storage layout with a 4070 Ti Super in it?

Is it possible to find the measurements for where the power connector is on a GPU before purchase?

Does the position of the power connector vary from manufacturer to manufacturer or is it the same on all 4070 Ti Supers?

thanks
Paul
Which 4070ti super GPU were you looking at buying ?

As Fractal Design Manual lists that case setup in storage layout as only being able to take a GPU up 280mm or 290mm long and the Nvidia FE 4070ti super is listed as being 310mm long

Last edited:
Soldato

thanks
Paul
The power connector is on the side of the 70ti's pcb which is shorter than the coolers.

Yellow box PCB, power connector red arrows:

Screenshot_2024-04-05_015638.png

Check if TPU has reviewed the one you want:

You can find dimensions usually on on page 3 'Circuit Board Analysis' judge the length of where the connector would be:

Screenshot_2024-04-05_021329.png

Soldato
Which 4070ti super GPU were you looking at buying ?

As Fractal Design Manual lists that case setup in storage layout as only being able to take a GPU up 280mm or 290mm long and the Nvidia FE 4070ti super is listed as being 310mm long

There is no FE models of the 4070Ti Super only AIBs.

Back
Top Bottom