• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Associate
Yeah thats the stuff of nightmares right there! Sure I can see the appeal to those putting waterblocks on it, but on resale value alone I wouldnt touch it! :p:D:eek:

Id rather pay extra for an MSi or EVGA brand for example, and have something people will actually want to buy from me later down the road.... not scare the children! :eek:

ok, that is really bad and would not get my money, I would always know what's inside the case. Once you see that .. you can't unsee it!

OcUK Staff
18:01, Friday 10th March you can pre-order your 1080Ti FE (hopefully some in stock too) and custom 1080Ti models from board partners due for delivery late March / April time. :)

Set your watches and be ready for 18:00 on Friday, any stock of FE we have we expect to sell out within minutes, though customers won't have to wait too long as there are a few thousand FE cards on order for OcUK. :)

Man of Honour
18:01, Friday 10th March you can pre-order your 1080Ti FE (hopefully some in stock too) and custom 1080Ti models from board partners due for delivery late March / April time. :)

Set your watches and be ready for 18:00 on Friday, any stock of FE we have we expect to sell out within minutes, though customers won't have to wait too long as there are a few thousand FE cards on order for OcUK. :)

How much stock do you have / are you expecting?

Soldato

RE the FE stock on order - which brand has the earliest ETA?

Soldato

So you are gonna sell all few (I read 3k) thousand straight away? 'Cause that's like 5% of your annual turnover.

Associate
I'm not going to rush for one, it's too much money for that. I want to read some reviews first and to see what the partner cards are like.

Soldato

Ace :D Glad to hear it Gibbo! Thanks for the heads up! I assume we can expect delivery early next week?

Back
Top Bottom