• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

I am quite happy paying for my Pre-order on my CC and it will be paid in full when I get the bill in. I have been saving for a few months, so happy days. OcUK have done me proud over the many years I have used them and even though I almost went elsewhere when the website locked up, I am so glad I didn't.

You guys really could do with better servers when it comes to GPU launches though :(

Maybe they can throw in a t-shirt

I could buy 2 x 1080 ti if if I want on a debit VISA card...But I'm not having a company holding £1400 from my bank for 8 weeks lol

Would you walk into a shop hand over 1400 quid and leave with nothing?

lol

NO WAY!

Yeah quite often, I ordered £3000 worth of KW suspension start of this week, money taken and kit won't be with me until April.

My mate just gave Porsche a £15,000 deposit which they took for new GT3 and he may not even get one and won't know for months but they have his money now.

I gave Ford £1000 deposit two years before I got my car, lol.

dont see why, people moan about Ocuk taking money

all major companies do it.

its a double edged sword, some do, some don't - if they try to take the money and there is a problem you often get shunted to the bottom of the queue while it gets sorted out

no doubt whichever way its done whoever gets on the wrong side of it will complain

I could buy 2 x 1080 ti if if I want on a debit VISA card...But I'm not having a company holding £1400 from my bank for 8 weeks lol

Would you walk into a shop hand over 1400 quid and leave with nothing?

lol

NO WAY!

I totally agree with you. OCUK won't see a penny of my money until I can receive a custom card the next day. They took my money for months last year for the 1080 but I won't do it again. I will wait as long as it takes till they are all readily available.

Yeah quite often, I ordered £3000 worth of KW suspension start of this week, money taken and kit won't be with me until April.

My mate just gave Porsche a £15,000 deposit which they took for new GT3 and he may not even get one and won't know for months but they have his money now.

I gave Ford £1000 deposit two years before I got my car, lol.

A porsche and a Ford Mustang are a tad differenrt to a scabby GFX card freely available from any big Etailer. :p

Unfortunately I missed the rush last night as I was at a social function but pre-ordered an EVGA this morning. No rush really as I'm right in the middle of a new build so can wait a little while.

However, I was lucky enough to pick up an EK nickel block (only 3 left now) and the very last Nickel backplate this morning!

Am I correct in saying all FE cards are the same, so the EVGA and OCUK Value are identical, therefore the extra cash for the EVGA is just the name?

And the warranty, RMA timescales and location and policy on cooler removal if you're fitting a block. If you're sticking with the card as is, it's really down to warranty and RMA location and speed if you have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom