• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Just got two 1080 Tis... man these things fly.

Heaven 4.0 (needed something quick)

2288 score with two 1080s this morning
3264 with two 1080 Tis with no OC and latest drivers

Canne wait to try Elite in VR now

All brands, all custom cards are April onwards!

The only three companies who gave me dates:
Inno3D: Shipments end of March and they are very proud of their cooler, though X3/X4 was one of the best and quietest coolers on 1080, it never sold amazingly well because of 8+6 power and so many people think 8+8 power is better but really on this card, it makes little to no difference, more marketing.
Zotac: AMP & Extreme shipments early April!
Asus: Strix shipments early April (they do not want a repeat of 1080 launch). :)

This time round, Asus, EVGA, Inno3D and Zotac really seem very strong and have superb cards coming. :)

Hope MSI let us know when they plan on shipping theirs, can't wait to get my 2x 1080Ti Gaming X OC cards :)

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti OC specifications revealed

ASUS-STRIX-GTX-1080-Ti-Specs.jpg

https://videocardz.com/67318/asus-rog-strix-gtx-1080-ti-oc-specifications-revealed

Asus like to keep their clocks hush hush and release late as possible. Even if this was true the clocks could change on release and get a small bump. They tend to like to be one of the top cards in terms of core speed.

Do OCUK sell any DIY watercooling kits I could use that would be no hassle to snap straight onto a 1080ti block?

Apart from watercooling blocks (which require a loop) OCUK dont have any, The EVGA Hybrid kit is the "easy" solution the one for the 1080 appears to be compatible Gamers Nexus are using one in the DIY hybrid build and looking on some other forums people are using them on there own 1080tis without issue.

Though I did read theres 2 SKU's for the hybrid coolers the 5288 and the 5188, the 5288 has fins for the vrm which wont be compatible for ti because of the slightly different layout.

Im in the same boat as you I'm happy to get a FE then mess around later putting a watercooler on it but cant afford to kit out my pc with a full water loop.

I saw that there was 1 Asus Founders edition "in stock" earlier today. I jumped at the opportunity and chose next day delivery (free). Ordered at 13:15 (Tuesday)

Order number 3244347

It's been stuck on (Edit) - "Order is in process" all day, I've not received a dispatch email but I have been charged.

Has it been shipped? I was expecting a tracking number of some sort.

Cheers

I saw that there was 1 Asus Founders edition "in stock" earlier today. I jumped at the opportunity and chose next day delivery (free). Ordered at 13:15 (Tuesday)

Order number 3244347

It's been stuck on (Edit) - "Order is in process" all day, I've not received a dispatch email but I have been charged.

Has it been shipped? I was expecting a tracking number of some sort.

Cheers

You would have gotten a tracking number if it had shipped, if you want an answer from the shop you will need to send them message via the website or in the customer service section of the forum, they dont scour the public forum

Back
Top Bottom