• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Caporegime
Can my stepdad have either game as I got the code in my email but he has a 970? Could he login to his account on my machine that will have the 1080ti in an redeem and then use it on his PC, or is he out of luck?
Pop your Ti in your Stepdad's machine, redeem the code and then laugh at him as you stick his 970 back in and walk off with your 1080Ti :D

Soldato
I'm still trying to decide between the Asus Strix, the Asus Strix OC, The Gigabyte Aorus, the Gigabyte Aorus Extreme and the EVGA FTW3.
I dislike the size of the cooler on the Asus and Gigabyte cards in case I ever decide to go SLI.

Associate
I'm still trying to decide between the Asus Strix, the Asus Strix OC, The Gigabyte Aorus, the Gigabyte Aorus Extreme and the EVGA FTW3.
I dislike the size of the cooler on the Asus and Gigabyte cards in case I ever decide to go SLI.

Just get the ocuk FE and save some money and when ready stick an AIO on it. If you shop around for adaptor and single fan and pump you can do it for between £60-£80 and will run a lot cooler.

Associate
Some of us are still waiting for our cards to come into stock.... namely the MSI Gaming X OC that was meant to be here yesterday, Friday 21st and of course they didn't come in and we got **** all. :( :/

Looking at other online shops it looks like these will land next Friday 28th. A whole week to wait... *sigh* :(

Last edited:
Soldato
No signal on DP, Hdmi works fine. just redownloading the drivers, selected 1080ti this time.. please work.

Card lights up so.. it's working at least.

Edit: sorted somehow, swear this is running cooler at idle than my Zotac.

Last edited:
Associate
Some of us are still waiting for our cards to come into stock.... namely the MSI Gaming X OC that was meant to be here yesterday, Friday 21st and of course they didn't come in and we got **** all. :( :/

Looking at other online shops it looks like these will land next Friday 28th. A whole week to wait... *sigh* :(
I cancelled mine on Thursday and got one delivered on Friday from a competitor after spending weeks on pre-order

Back
Top Bottom