• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Soldato
*claps hands* Well played nvidia...well played. You may have shoddy business practices and at times don't give 2 dimes about your consumers but atleast you release your graphics cards on time. 1080ti incoming today.. first time with the inno3d brand. As much as i like AMD and would like for vega to be successful ive just had it with the waiting and the waiting and more waiting with no official information. Fool me once (rx 480 release)...but not twice.

Now I'm sure some of you are going to have a field day with this so bring it on.. I'm thick skinned, I can handle it :p

Soldato
Looks nice , but it's not that much better then all the other 1080Ti's.

Cmon Volta!

True, will probably be keeping my zotac as I do love it. Lightning has some nice features though and probably wouldn't cost me much if anything to swap it out. Very tempting.

Even if Volta released in January your always talking an extra 1-2months until your able to get a nice custom card.

Associate
I paid for the aorus and then got a call from the e-tailer shortly after stating that they were terribly sorry but the card had gone out of stock. They gave me a £50 refund and a Strix OC instead which I was happy with. That been said I would not have paid the going rate for this card as it is overpriced.
Don't think you can go wrong with any of the top cards to be honest, they analiate anything you want to throw at them.
Josh.

Associate
I got a 1080ti FTW3 Hybrid last year. I was playing with the OC's and managed to get my mem OC +1000mhz and been playing games / completed firestrike/timespy and other benchmarks fine; is this normal/safe?
https://imgur.com/a/RH6gKfe
https://imgur.com/a/ShiRsOk
8Dhv75Z

H46dTQR

Back
Top Bottom