• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / 980 Review Thread**

Soldato
Although I'm going to appreciate the time the OCUK staff put into reviewing the products they are selling I'm always in the mindset that you should never listen to the people who want to sell you the item as they tend to put an extra layer of icing on the cake :p

Soldato
If GTX980 really sells for around £350 & beats GTX 780 Ti in most games its not going to be instock for long & used Ti prices will drop to sub £300 rapidly :eek:

Sometime around 2am UK time is when the NDA will drop on the Nvidia web stream apparently
http://game24.nvidia.com/event

Soldato
Wizzfizz said:
To be fair you've probably spent 30hrs of that making pyramids... :p
You're hoping their is enough cards to do a pyramid, even if their is they might sell mega fast, and people might be waiting ages to buy cards... panic!! lol :eek:

Associate
Forgive me if I have missed it as I am currently at the gym as we speak!

When or what time will these cards go on sale? Don't want to be missing anything xD

Soldato
Thats probably the worst performance increase I've seen between generations of GPU that I've seen in well over a decade. Absolutely no reason to switch from my 2x EVGA 780 ti superclock cards.

Back
Top Bottom