NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI SUB £900 & INCLUDES COD: MODERN WARFARE !!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have a truly epic deal for you, the first ever to get too sub £900 on a 2080Ti, generally undercutting most competitors by around £100 and comes with Call of Duty: Modern Warefare FREE PC Game:

Zotac GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £899.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Zota...DDR6-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-11S-ZT.html

ZT-T20810A-10P, Boost Clock: 1545MHz, Memory: 11264MB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4352, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 5 Years Warranty

Only £899.99 inc VAT - Includes COD: Modern Warefare!!!

ORDER NOW

This is an epic deal and 5yr Warranty with Zotac too!!!

Soldato
Zotac obviously believes in the quality of their card to give it a 5 year warranty. Other manufacturers should take note and start applying the same warranty to theirs and not the rubbish 2 year they currently offer, for such expensive hardware.

Last edited:
Soldato
Zotac obviously believes in the quality of their card to give it a 5 year warranty. Other manufacturers should take note and start applying the same warranty to theirs' and not the rubbish 2 year they currently offer, for such expensive hardware.

2+ 3 year registered. they wont budge if your a day late with application. Gigabyte can get awa with being 2 months odd late . when they first offered it, cards after 2 years had to go outside EU but has changed now. Even on Reference PCB which is brought directly from Nvidia they offer the 3 plus extra years. More aggressive marketing and having cash fall to back up RMA when a card is EOL

they dont allow cooler removal which is a shame as £899 is begging for a waterblock and nice overclock ! though most will do this anyways :D

Soldato
Oh man, if I hadn't have just bought a Rift S I'd be very sorely tempted by this... With a bit of luck this is an indication that prices may start coming down.

Associate
Probably worth buying one of these and a good aftermarket cooler and getting that crap cooler off just because of the price I guess, seems a good deal. Or putting it under water ofcourse which is what I am betting most people will be doing who purchase one of these.

Soldato
Do the old G12 bracket AIO mods work on the 2080ti?

They do to a certain extent you will find youtube videos about it. However there are extra VRM's to the left side of the GPU that neither the bracket or fan covers which when I had mine I didnt bother risking as IMHO you need heatsinks on them including RAM.

To be honest if I was paying £900+ for a GPU I would make sure I had one with a decent cooler - not sure what the reference one is like so might be okay I think I read it was not bad but from experience Zotac custom ones are naff. If you were watercooling it properly then its a bargain albeit with zero warranty.

Permabanned
Before i could make up my mind find info on thermals the offers gone. One weekend only you almost had me boys but i cant find reviews or feedback and well its back to 950 now lol.

Permabanned
If you are worried about temperate there is also this

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/kfa2...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-0aa-kf.html

£949 still but not bad a price.

I am not interested in anything but a five year warranty, All my gpus have broken we bought a whole pc from overclockers that died years ago, My 8800 gtx died as did everyone elses, My 1080 broke after hardly any use 2.6months old. And everyone knows how notorious RTX is with memory. Really you are gambling £950, I know 100% even if i buy the Zotac i will need to use the warranty to get the fan fixed because most of them run hot and the fans can not handle 80c for 5years. I thought my 1080 was ok at sub 80 and as you see its a common theme with fans. Heck even my laptop has the same issue.

Soldato
I am not interested in anything but a five year warranty, All my gpus have broken we bought a whole pc from overclockers that died years ago, My 8800 gtx died as did everyone elses, My 1080 broke after hardly any use 2.6months old. And everyone knows how notorious RTX is with memory. Really you are gambling £950, I know 100% even if i buy the Zotac i will need to use the warranty to get the fan fixed because most of them run hot and the fans can not handle 80c for 5years. I thought my 1080 was ok at sub 80 and as you see its a common theme with fans. Heck even my laptop has the same issue.

I think you have been very unlucky. ;)

Isn’t a new card overdue in 4-5 years anyway?

I think a lot of people on here dont keep a GPU for 5 years there is a lot of talk of getting the new big GPU when they have had the current one for a year or less ! :D

Permabanned
Isn’t a new card overdue in 4-5 years anyway?

Probably 3 is what i have came to the conclusion of, I mean i had my 1080 for 2.6months and the fans literally were gonna fall off and there were no 100mm ultrawide spares available. A 2080ti will not be bettered by a factor of x2 for at least two but it takes 5 months for the stock? If you need to save a bit of cash for a replacement yea i think 2.7 or 3 years is about right.

I like to have peace of mind also that when i sell it to someone on the MM, I know i am not giving him.a potentially horrible situation. If i can offer him warranty cover up to 5 well i think it adds resale value and makes me a better seller too, I do like to be known for only selling immaculate stuff and being an honest seller. That would be my ideal situation im 3 years selling my barely dusted 2080ti with two years warranty left. If you seen this blower in three years for £350-£400 would you not be tempted?

Soldato
Soldato
I meant not a bad price considering what it was released at.

What surprises me is people on the GPU forum thinking the 3xxx series its going to be resonably priced. Cloud cuckoo land.

Indeed, Every year Nvidia is getting more and more expensive, I think eventually I'll be switching over to console gaming as the pricing is getting ridiculous now.

Permabanned
I meant not a bad price considering what it was released at.

What surprises me is people on the GPU forum thinking the 3xxx series its going to be resonably priced. Cloud cuckoo land.

I think we worked out the real Nvidia value on it was about $730 but that is Nvidia pricing. I honestly feel it is about £50 too much here but with no alternative it is what it is.

I am sure if AMD were here with something we would see a £730-750 2080ti blower. I am still tempted by this one i wonder will they put it back on sale.

Back
Top Bottom