• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GTX 970 OWNERS THREAD

Permabanned
New clocks.. no volt change,

2zrgu52.png

Associate
No idea how far I can push it as I dont know how to do volts etc.

As for DPD you'll get an email saying delivery between xx:xx and xx:xx and they're never early or late for me at least

Run Heaven or Valley and check the Sensors tab and put GPU core clock to showing max and take a screenshot :D

Associate
Went from CrossFire 2x 280X with these results:

3uMajTP.png 53hmxPB.png sW1seCB.png vVpodnO.png

To 2x 970 MSI with these results:

IXi0dX8.png sboqe1B.png TE7FIV7.png 4h6tf6M.png

I'm finally in the top 1% :D These cards are insane. Not to mention the less power and temps.

I have however been having an issue where I cant hook up a 3rd monitor 19" no matter how much I try, it knocks out my 144Hz display port one every time. My other DVI 1080p screen is fine. BIOS update done. Even turning on my on-board Intel GFX and using it's ports knocks out the 3rd monitor. Very odd. Alsi my SLI Bridge was VERY finicky, had to be PERFECT and CLEANED or would cause graphical corruption.

But overall though, can't complain at these speeds and temps at this cost.

Permabanned
Went from CrossFire 2x 280X with these results:

3uMajTP.png 53hmxPB.png sW1seCB.png vVpodnO.png

To 2x 970 MSI with these results:

IXi0dX8.png sboqe1B.png TE7FIV7.png 4h6tf6M.png

I'm finally in the top 1% :D These cards are insane. Not to mention the less power and temps.

I have however been having an issue where I cant hook up a 3rd monitor 19" no matter how much I try, it knocks out my 144Hz display port one every time. My other DVI 1080p screen is fine. BIOS update done. Even turning on my on-board Intel GFX and using it's ports knocks out the 3rd monitor. Very odd. Alsi my SLI Bridge was VERY finicky, had to be PERFECT and CLEANED or would cause graphical corruption.

But overall though, can't complain at these speeds and temps at this cost.

Where can I download it free?

Back
Top Bottom