• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia prices the norm?

Associate
Hi all

I'm just thinking out loud and wondering, since the 2070/2080 & Ti came out, are the insane price hikes going to be the norm from now on?

My issue and reason for wondering is I am in a bit of a situation at the moment and may need to sell my 1080Ti. It's great for playing at 1440p on my 165hz monitor, but if I have to sell it and then get sorted within a few months, what would I be able to replace it with, for around the same price, (I bought it before mining pushed the prices up through the roof). I would never be able to justify spending more than that for anything, but then I wouldn't want to lose any performance over the my current card.

I've seen the 2080 super has around a 10% performance increase but mostly is a bit more than the 1080ti I bought.

Are we expecting the 3xxx series to be even more expensive?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom