• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia released Reflection, Atomic Heart & Justice RTX Tech demos

Soldato
All I get when I try to run them is.....

rtx features are only supported on windows 10 version 1809?

Ive got a 2080ti and an 8700k with the latest build of win 10 installed.

Have you checked the version to make sure. My windows was up to date through windows update and when i checked the version i was still on 1803. I had to manually download 1809 and install it that way.

Permabanned
Have you checked the version to make sure. My windows was up to date through windows update and when i checked the version i was still on 1803. I had to manually download 1809 and install it that way.

Cheers dude. Had to manually install the lastest build for some reason and they work now! Thank you for the help and Im loving my 2080ti @4k.

Associate
Get an error X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found. Runing build 1809, nothing showing as an issue on dxdiag. This is a directx issue isnt it, rather than soundcard drivers?

Soldato
OP
Wow a while ago I ran Justice RTX demo, somehow it accident ran in window mode and saw frame rate went up to maximum 128 fps and then exit but it didnt run in window mode again.

I figured out how to run Justice in full window mode by copy and paste Justice_RTX_demo.exe as shortcut and add "-windowmode" at the end in target exe and it ran in window mode. :D

7YcUBuJ.png

e7Xo0Fg.png

I am not sure why full screen is capped at 60 fps.

Back
Top Bottom