• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA RTX 3090ti Stock

Associate
OP
You can't be that desperate if you're willing to tie yourself to just one brand and model. With all due respect.

Or maybe you have all things Strix going on in your case and you want to continue that theme... that's the only reason I can think of why you'd want to be brand loyal, but hey what do I know.

When building my setup using parts picker, at the time it’s what i chose. It’s nothing to do with being ‘loyal’ to one brand or ‘Strix’ themed

Associate
OP
Why though? Why not a 3090 or a 4090?

I only ask because you say desperately.

40** series won’t work with my already purchased components that are still packaged up and waiting to be put together inside my empty case. I have everything other than the graphics card. I refuse to buy second hand cause of trust issues etc. Past 6 months i started saving up & buying the parts to get together to build my niece & nephew a gaming pc for their joint Xmas present & now it looks like they won’t be getting it cause i cannot find single brand new unopened Asus RTX 3090ti card anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom