• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia’s Requiring Big Change for RTX 5000!

Soldato
OP
If only the competition were able to deliver, nvidia wouldn't be able to dominate the market the way they do but reality is, said competitors can't compete. Personally I'm not going out of my way to buy a gpu that does not meet my needs/wants, if others do, well more power to them for sacrificing their experience. You can't put a price on your time and experience.
I hope Battel Mage will be worth waiting for. Mostly it is probs. with drivers (Crazy Intel is have driver issues).

Soldato
OP
For the first time ever I am really cheering for Intel to do very well with their GPU's. If they can become competitive at the high end and keep prices sane then I'll make the switch in a year or 2.
Yes, I have big hopes & MS is coming out with DirectSR. That will do upscalling with Windows, so all GPUs will be able to do that.If mafia Nvidia doesn't stop it, but it is MS not some small company doing DirectSR.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Microsoft have been working with amd and nvidia on directsr and it's not another upscaling solution by them, instead if it is an api that will be embedded to allow all upscaling solutions like xess, dlss and fsr to be integrated into games.

6:55-9:25

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom