NZXT CAM.. thoughts current users?

Soldato
As the title asks guys I’m wondering how current users rate NZXT CAM?

I have my eyes on a Z63 AIO but the thought of reinstalling CAM (at least what I remember from a few years back) bloat/spyware and an account login is putting me off a bit to say the least.

Have things changed much?

Man of Honour
I've used CAM for 3 years, with an X62 and now a Z73, never once have I logged in, always used it in Guest Mode. I don't mind it at all, sure it uses a little CPU time as it's constantly monitoring temps, but it's so minor and far better than something like iCue.

Soldato
OP
I've used CAM for 3 years, with an X62 and now a Z73, never once have I logged in, always used it in Guest Mode. I don't mind it at all, sure it uses a little CPU time as it's constantly monitoring temps, but it's so minor and far better than something like iCue.

Thanks for replying. Good to know guest mode is a thing and you don’t have to log in. Tempted to go for the Z73 but still weighing up the options.

Soldato
im still using this its really good anyone having problems with out need to check there pc. ive been using its for months now not a single problem with it since my cpu was rmaed stable as can be for me ..

Soldato
Thanks for replying. Good to know guest mode is a thing and you don’t have to log in. Tempted to go for the Z73 but still weighing up the options.

I got a x73, even with my panels on, fans on silent my cpu temps never go above 50c whilst gaming(highest i ever seen was 52c when it was around 35c outside too)

Not had any issues with NZXT cam either.

Back
Top Bottom