NZXT H1

Soldato
So due to baby I think I'm going to have to downsize my phanteks evolv x. I have a 2700x and a 3080 ref. How are you finding the formd t1 (assume v2 and ref)? It'd need to be very quiet and look good under the TV.
I had the Sandwich version, it only had two fans (AIO) so it was quiet. Build quality is stupidly high, nice thick aluminium panels are nice.

Associate
You can do air cooling without issue in a FormD T1. I'm running a 4080 and a Intel 13500 just using Noctua A12x25 on top and a L9i as the CPU cooler. Dead silent on idle or light loads and quiet and cool when gaming.

Associate
I did end up getting the H1 v2, and it's been fine apart from...
The fan controller was DOA for the pin outs to the bonus rear exhaust. Tried different cables, different fans, nothing got away from 0 rpm.

Put in a support ticket in in January and it's still out of stock 3 months later.

Soldato
just did build in the H1 v2 for a friend, with 5700x and 6700xt the included PSU is a letdown I knew it didnt have zero fan its quite clearly heard when idle or just doing general tasks , after gaming the AIO fan, rear fan drop down to around 770rpm which I set curves for and GPU fans stop but the PSU fan it keeps ramping up and down and takes some time to settle or If quick load it ramps up its like the fan curve for it is too aggressive

overall was very fun to build in temps seem fine for both CPU and GPU, I switched the AIO fan to exhaust as I had quite the headroom with CPU temps and it dropped down the GPU temps by 5-6c

Back
Top Bottom