NZXT H500i or H510i models help

Associate
Hi all

wanting a new case for my buidl and i like the looks of this case as i want simple and clean look this time as i am looking to build a ryzen 3900 pc.

the question is what would you go for

H500
H500i
H510
H510i

are these case good at cooling as i want a nice clean look and liked the white and black version. not to sure what the difference are between the 500 and 510 models as they look the same

any help would be great

Associate
view

nzxt 500i case
Did mine just before.
Ryzen 3900x on rog strix 570 f gaming with noctua d15.
Not enough clearence for the other fan unfortunately but it is cool and stable.

Last edited:
Associate
H510i isn’t out yet is it?

I think the i versions have a fan/rgb controller. Then there is the 510i elite with a tg front and added lighting.

I am going for a similar build for my x3700 build with a 2080Ti... just the m/b and case to buy now.
Think I am going for a kraken x62 in this case.

Associate
I'm looking at the H510 to replace my current case. Only thing I'm not 100% sure of is if I put my Kraken X61 (280mm radiator) in the front is will my 1070 still fit. It looks like it would but not 100% sure.

I have no interest in RGB nonsense though

Associate
H500 is a pretty good case in general but its thermals leave something to be desired when upgrading, generally speaking from my experience with mine, more airflow only really favours the CPU and the GPUs tends to recycle its own air and can be a bit of a hassle to keep cool and from what ive heard the 510s are worse thermally but id probably go for one myself as they are very aesthetically pleasing only thing id say is make sure your PSU is fan side up so it at least it helps to direct some of the air coming from front intake fans if you go with a balanced air pressure config to help cool the Graphics card otherwise try to stick with the negative pressure layout of the stock H500 and it as for the rad it should fit as the H510 is a reskin of the H500 and that comfortably fits a 280mm rad

Associate
OP
Got my h510 but still waiting on other parts. Lol. Looks nice but surprised how much thinner the metal is compared to my 10 year old case as they are twice as thick. Looks a little flimsy but maybe that what new cases are like now.

The 510 has one usb 3 and one type c port on the front.

I am putting in a be quiet dark rock 4 for the cooler.

Back
Top Bottom