NZXT LEXA Aluminium Case

Soldato
Not beige!

Anything but that!

Most of the cases you can get are great, the LEXA is a very good case, absolutely no way you could say anything else about it.

BUT

It is not as good as its price considering it is in direct competiton with the Akasa Eclipse.

Associate
Someone's bound to want to buy the case off you, so you can get an updated model ;)

I dont think there has been any case (this one incluced) that i have seen and thought, i "MUST" have that case... I just normally got for practicle and ones i like to look at.

This one looks nice, but like you are all saying great to show off at LANs for serious gamers, i aint so i will pass :)

Soldato
I would prefer to go to a LAN with a Phill Anodised Lian Li custom job, and just bask that mine is about 300x better than most there for build quality, mind I would hope so at the price :p

Associate
Yewen said:
I would prefer to go to a LAN with a Phill Anodised Lian Li custom job, and just bask that mine is about 300x better than most there for build quality, mind I would hope so at the price :p

Yeah, that would be nice if i could afford it id be asking him to Anodise my Lian Li in metallic purple! But taking it to a LAN id be frightened of it getting scratched or nicked!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom