Oasis Tickets

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Yay..... I am being victimised by the family in going to see these pair of knobs again, its was fun in the 90s and the rock city gig and Wolverhampton gigs were fun, but I would rather not get covered in **** again :( plus I wont be off my **** high on whatever it was.

Things should just be left to a memory :(

A band when the timing was right, the stars aligned, Rave had been killed off and was starting to turn into the super club lets all get dressed up and be poncy, rather than take this, take this whistle and dummy and crack on,

All signed up though :) Hopefully Wembley and make a weekend of it.

The amount of fellow musicians displaying IDGAF memes is astonishing.
They forget that the charts at the time were full of synethesised computer dross and the likes of Oasis/Blur bought distorted guitars back to the front and also caused 100s and 1000s of mainly men buying guitars and amps again.

It was a bloody good time for music in general, you could stomp to some amazing Drum and Bass one night then hit a band the night after and finish off with some Happy House.

Fun times, how we lived through that and hold decent jobs now is a miracle (lack of internet is my guess :) )

Back
Top Bottom