Ocuk 7700k delid temps

Associate
Hi mate, im new to overclocking as it has been a million years since I last did it. My build:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/thermaltake-p5-build.18773436/

I've had the cpu heatsink off and on and my paste coverage was good and the internals were changed as per ek instructions. The mount screws are bottomed out as per instructions . My fluid temps stay about 34 deg running overclocked cpu and gpu with lower fan speeds and it looks like my loop is set up and functioning well.

What I'm not sure about are the cpu temps. I usually have a near 10 deg difference on cpu one compared with the rest and generally seem to be 10 deg at least higher than some other people running much much higher voltages even over 1.4V and I was never that high. I was around 90 deg at around 1.38v and 5.1Ghz. I could never get it stable. That was prine95 v26.6. Even at 4.5Ghz on avx prime version I had to stop the test instantly as core one went up to near 100 deg at 1.34v . I cannot run a faster clock for obvious reasons.

Do you think I possibly have a problem cpu? I did see there were A couple of issues on here with a bad batch but also I do think people over react!

Cheers for any help. I can provide screens etc... if you let me know what is required.

Back
Top Bottom